Arabic and Persian: Script and Language
Principal Teacher: Dr. G S Khwaja
- Origin of its alphabet from Syrian Cuneiform; Addition by Arabs to accommodate their six phonemes; formalizing the new Arabic script
- Table of Arabic Alphabets; Names and Phonemes of Arabic Alphabets; Evolution of Arabic Numbers
- How to write Arabic with pen; join Arabic alphabets to make words; the chart showing alphabets.
- Figure work in Arabic script; practice to read and write; Arabic inscription; coin legends; names in Arabic
- Origin from Syrian Cuneiform; Addition by Arabs; Formalizing new Arabic script
- Abandonment of Pahlavi and adopting Arabic; Table of Persian alphabet; names and phones of Persian alphabet; Persian numbers and evolution of Arabic numerals
- How to write Persian with pen; join the alphabets; chart showing how to write
- Figure work in Persian script; practice to read and write; Persian inscriptions; coin legends; names in Persian.
History of Arabic
Alphabets and Numbers
Names and Numbers
History of Persian Script
Styles of Calligraphy
Names and Brands of Companies
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review