How to read Inscriptions
Number of Sessions: 5
Dates: 27th to 31st March, 2023
Timings: 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.I.S.T
Fees: Rs. 1250/-
Resource Person: Ms. Yogini Aatreya & Mr. Raamesh Gowri Raghavan
About the Course:
Inscriptions and their content constitute up to 80% of the history that is known, studied, and researched about the country. It is a crucial source for anyone keen to know about their past. In these five sessions, join us to understand how to read them.
Lecture 1: Introduction to Inscriptions
Lecture 2: Types of Inscriptions and the need to study them in today’s time
Lecture 3: The formulae
Lecture 4: Palaeographic detailings (Ashoka to Kushana)
Lecture 5: Palaeographic detailings (Kushana to Gupta and later scripts- Overview)
1. Please register on the website at the following link https://instucen.org/user-account
2. After Registering and creating your login credentials. Log in and navigate to the Course page.
3. On the course page Click on Get Course and then Go to cart.
4. You can Apply a coupon, if applicable here. Review your order and proceed to checkout. Enter Billing Information.
5. Place an order and Pay on the payment Gateway.
6. Course will now be available in your profile’s ‘Enrolled courses’ tab.