Water Management Through Inscriptions
Number of Sessions: 1
Date: 29th May 2023
Timings: 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.I.S.T
Fees: Rs. 250/-
Resource Person: Yogini Aatreya
About the Course:
Inscriptions and their content constitute up to 80% of the history that is known, studied, and researched about the country. It is a crucial source for anyone keen to know about their past. In this session, let’s see what they have to say about irrigation and the water systems of the past.
1. Please register on the website at the following link https://instucen.org/user-account
2. After Registering and creating your login credentials. Log in and navigate to the Course page.
3. On the course page Click on Get Course and then Go to cart.
4. You can Apply a coupon, if applicable here. Review your order and proceed to checkout. Enter Billing Information.
5. Place an order and Pay on the Payment Gateway.
6. Course will now be available in your profile’s ‘Enrolled courses’ tab.