Epic Epigraphs: The Inscriptions of Kuda Caves
Number of Sessions:1
Date: 27th June 2023
Timings: 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.I.S.T
Fees: Rs. 250/-
Resource Person: Yogini Aatreya
About the Sessions:
The Kuda caves, situated in the Raigad district of Maharashtra are special for many reasons, one of them being its inscriptions. The thirty-one inscriptions of Kuda have unique tales to tell. It is in inscriptions like these that the society, culture, and economy of the past get reflected.
Join us, on the 27th of June to get a glimpse of what these standing sentinels of the past have to tell.
About the Resource Person:
Ms. Yogini Aatreya has completed her master’s in Ancient Indian History, Culture, and Archaeology from Deccan College Post Graduate and Research Institute. She has been associated with India Study Centre (INSTUCEN) Trust for seven years where she assists them in organizing their online/offline academic programs, heritage walks, and lectures with operating their website, especially the LMS content. She has engaged lectures on topics ranging from Epigraphy to Ancient Indian Board Games at various levels. Apart from this, she has presented papers at various conferences and has to her credit certificates and diplomas in various vistas of Archaeology and Epigraphy.
1. Please register on the website at the following link https://instucen.org/user-account
2. After Registering and creating your login credentials. Log in and navigate to the Course page.
3. On the course page Click on Get Course and then Go to cart.
4. You can Apply a coupon, if applicable here. Review your order and proceed to checkout. Enter Billing Information.
5. Place an order and Pay on the Payment Gateway.
6. Course will now be available in your profile’s ‘Enrolled courses’ tab.